QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We have years of experience in helping patients get the best possible treatment at the best possible price by travelling to Turkey for their dental treatment. Being the largest service provider of dental treatment in Turkey, committed to excellence. The Dental Centres are first class and located in stunning locations along the Mediterranean coast including Antalya and Fethiye.
For our operations in Antalya, DCT Solutions is looking for enthusiastic Graphics Designer to join our expanding team.
As a Graphics Designer of a dedicated Creative Team, you will have the opportunity to challenge yourself in visual design in a variety of projects to include but not be limited to 2D or 3D Product Design, Photograph Design, UI/UX Design, printed material and logo design and such.
· Infuse art with technology to communicate ideas through images and layout,
· Have a flexible approach towards design and be open to innovation,
· Design brochures, logos, signs, advertisement and other required communication materials in line with business requirements,
· Produce draft versions for review and make revisions based on the feedback received,
· Create images/ motion graphics that identify a product or convey a message,
· Prepare mock-ups and prototypes to be presented to Project Manager and the relative departments,
· Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites,
· Working with IT department to develop concepts, graphics and layouts for company websites,
· Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art,
· Illustrates concept by designing rough layout and copy regarding arrangement, type and style,
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed,
· Work with creative team leader and project manager to produce final design and possess professional demeanour for interacting with,
· Review designs for errors before printing or publish them.
We aim to recruit the suitable candidates who;
· 2 years or more experience in the Graphics Design field,
· Exceptional creativity and innovation,
· Proficiency with design software and necessary technologies, including computer software, social media and such as Illustrator, Photoshop and After Effects,
· Detail-oriented and possess a solid understanding of the business and company mission, vision, core values and strategy,
· Strong time management, organising and multi-tasking skills,
· A keen eye for aesthetics and details and deadline-oriented,
· A self-starter with a natural motivation to start and complete tasks
If you share our passion for helping people and changing lives, we look forward to receiving your applications. As part of your application, please include some examples/ portfolio of your work along with your CV.