QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
For our multinational client, we are currently seeking a n‘’Assembly Method Assistant Manager’’ based in Kayseri, who will report to global director directly.
The ideal candidate is/has;
· Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or comparable technical education
· Minimum 6 years experience in process development for new product strongly desired
· Experience with metal welding, stamping, assembly line design and procurement mandatory
· Experience in executing complex problem solving techniques related to manufacturing/design technical issues.
· Good understanding of design, related statistical tools and validation/verification techniques preferred
· Team player, communicative, innovative thinker and excellent interpersonal skills - able to express ideas and collaborate effectively with multidisciplinary teams.
· Good command of English, both written and verbal
· High level of PC Skills are essential
· Provide reoccurring and meaningful updates to leadership on the status of New Product Introductions (NPI)
· Provide engineering support for new product and process introductions, ensuring that all activities are completed and documented in accordance with the company new product development procedures.
· Will monitor and control progress of work ensuring sound application of engineering principles and the appropriate use of policies and procedures.
· Lead capital acquisition activity such as specifying equipment, contract negotiation, Installation and validation.
· Will analyse equipment to establish operating data, conduct experimental test and result analysis. May lead or act as independent reviewer in process review meetings.
· Ensure quality of process and product as defined in the appropriate operation and material specifications.
· Review and approval of validation documentation