QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
EY is a global leader in Assurance, Tax, Corporate Finance and Advisory services.
The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Our 270 000 people, in more than 150 countries, are united by our shared values, which inspire our people worldwide and guide them to do the right thing, and our commitment to quality, which is embedded in who we are and everything we do. Our offices around the world use the same methodology and are linked through an integrated technology platform to enable instantaneous communication and collaboration among team members, regardless of location. As a member of EY Global, in Turkey we operate in 5 offices located in Istanbul, Ankara, Bursa and Izmir, with more than 1600 people for 30 years.
We are seeking for a high performing Market Risk Senior to join our Financial Services and Risk Management (FSRM) team with the following qualifications;
· A relevant university degree, preferably in Industrial Engineering, Management Engineering, Business Administration, Economics or a similar discipline
· 2-5 years of Experience in Market Risk, Regulatory Capital, Valuation, Finance Product Control or related function
· High level of motivation to develop or sustain a career as consultant in Banking and Capital Markets
. Having financial market knowledge of fixed income, capital markets, and banking products
· Experience in Big 4 audit companies is an asset
· Excellent written/verbal communication and reporting skills in Turkish and in English
· Proficiency in using MS Office applications
· Experience on data management, statistics and modelling programs (R, Python, SQL, VBA etc.) is a plus
· Compliance with and understanding of regulatory requirements in market risk area
· Support the planning, execution and delivery of Financial Services and Risk Management engagements
· Utilizing capital market instruments, including pricing and risk dynamics of fixed income, equity, foreign currency, interest rate, commodity, credit and mortgage transactions;
. Assessing regulatory requirements for market risk capital and compliance issues in the banking industry (FRTB, CCAR, ICAAP, IRRBB, ILAAP etc.)
· Develop your personal and business skills and embrace technical excellence by working on challenging projects with some of the most well-known financial institutions as well as through our extensive learning and development programs
· Work effectively as a team member, maintaining communication, follow and keeps up to date with internal and external developments and shares insights with wider team.
· Assist in delivering advisory projects, preparing reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties
· Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel