QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
• BS or MS in Electronics&Communications Engineer, Computer Eng., Telecom Engineer etc.
• At least 3 years of hands on experience in firewall technologies and network security,
• Experience with Switching & Routing, Wireless, MPLS, VOIP
• Experience with Cisco Campus and Brach LAN networks, knowledge on 802.1x, NAC
• Knowledge of network security technologies and protocols. Especially Fortigate product family (Sandbox, Mail GW, FW, WAF, VPN, SD-WAN etc.),
• Familiar with protocol analyzer software (Wireshark) and able to interpret network traces,
• Work together with business/technical teams to solve challenging cases,
• Excellent communication and presentation skills,
• Strong interpersonal skills: able to work in a team, work under pressure and be flexible,
• Fluent in English,
• Preferably having Cisco CCNP/CCIE certificates and good knowledge of Scripting languages (Perl, Python, etc.),
• Having no constraints for domestic and international travels,
• Military service must be completed for male candidates.
• Designing of network devices and making appropriate configurations
• Providing expert support to network operation.
• Embracing customer first approach, able to develop trust-based relationship with internal customers and understand their needs
• Embracing one-team approach, able to be a strong team player
• Demonstrated ability to meet tight deadlines, ability to manage different tasks/projects simultaneously